I have been waiting to buy a new smart phone from a long time. My current smart phone keeps on hanging every now and then, irritating me to no end. Also, the camera isn't really great, which denies me the pleasure of capturing beautiful moments of day to day life. While looking for a new smart phone, I asked my friends' help who suggested me ASUS ZenFone. I looked up a little and read about their upcoming phone ASUS ZenFone 2. And after reading the features of this new phone, I am completely sold. I have made up my mind. This is going to be my next phone and I'll be eagerly waiting for the launch of this phone. Here are a few reasons why:
1. RAM: It has 4 GB RAM, as opposed to the 512 MB RAM my current phone has. With this, most of my irritation about the phone crashing is going to disappear. I can just imagine how brilliant the speed will be. I get excited just by thinking about it.
2. Camera: It has a 13 MP front camera and 5 MP secondary camera. It might sound usual but wait till you hear all about it. The PixelMaster camera captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. Not only this, but the industry-leading Low Loght mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash.
3. Battery: The one thing which we lack in today's life is time. We are all busy running after things that time is a luxury most of us cannot afford. But ZenFone 2 has a solution for that too. With ASUS BoostMaster Technology, one can charge the phone super fast. The battery can be charged to 60% within 39 minutes. This is speed at its best. I can only imagine how much time it can save, from sticking near the charger point, waiting for the charging to be completed.
4. Dual Sim: Almost all phones have dual sim technology these days but what makes this one stand out is the dual active mode that it supports. If you are on a call on one Sim and you get a call on the other, then there is no need to miss it out because the dual active feature of ZenFone 2 switching between calls on different Sims with ease.
5. The Company: I believe in the company. I have seen my friends use ASUS ZenFones and FoneTabs and they have all given positive reviews about it. So I am sure that ZenFone 2 is just going to take this to another level.
So these and many more features have prompted me to wait for the new ASUS ZenFone 2, which sure is going to take the smart phone experience to a whole new level.
PS: This post is written for ASUS ZenFone 2.