Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Home Sweet Home with Porcelanosa

I cannot believe that it’s been 3 years since we moved to our own home. I remember so vividly the month of November, 2011, when with million dreams in our eyes, my husband and I shifted to our own piece of heaven. It was with great joy that we discussed ideas on how to decorate our home.  We surveyed each and every home décor shops to find the perfect curtains that complimented the living room, the perfect furniture that was comfortable yet elegant. It was a happy and exhilarating time for us.

And, now after 3 years when I look around my home, I feel the desperate urge to redecorate, to refurbish and to raid my husband’s wallet to fulfill this sudden desire of mine.

So when I got a chance to redo with Porcelanosa, I did not waste any precious time in creating a wish list. A wish list that included all my little heart desired to redo my nest.

As I perused through their site, the first thing that I had my eyes on were this wall tiles, X-LIGHT. that were characterized by its minimum thickness. It’s also great for refurbishing because in future when I would want to redo tiling; I can just over-tile, reducing the need for investment for removing and treating the ceramic that is being replaced. And the ceramic looks so refined and classic, don’t you think?


The next thing that I pounced upon among the Porcelanosa products were the wardrobes and dressing rooms. I mean for a woman, her wardrobe is like an isle of paradise. There were so many options to decide from and each was better than the next one. I finally settled on this sleek design Foc Roble Cacao / Blanco Superior Textil that provided optimum space for storage and spoke volumes for the sleek and stylish design.



Wardrobes done, I moved over to kitchen designs. Given the fact that after quitting my job I have put my mind to trying of new recipes in my kitchen and experiment them on my daughter and husband, I wanted my kitchen space to be capacious and convenient.

So I selected G500 / G575 Blanco Brillo G670 Roble Camel Vintage workspace and Monomando Next kitchen taps. I also added the Tao Negro chairs in my wish list. Of course after adding all these items to my kitchen, it would look so lovely I wouldn't want to ever leave my kitchen :)






Next I hopped on to the floor tile sections and I knew instantly what I wanted. I have, like forever, wanted wooden flooring but I could never make my husband to agree to my wish. So when I saw the floor finishings in Natural Wood, I decided to opt for Ethnic 3L Ebano Bosque 18 x 220 x 1,3 cm. The finishing looks so unique and traditional.




The last but the most important section that I visited in the Porcelanosa site was Bathroom Section. The Bathtubs selection were so luxurious and since I was in the mood to splurge, I decided to go for Epoque made with Swarovski Elements. Wow, now a nice bubbly bath and a glass of wine was all that I needed.



I also added the Hampton Nogal Warm 160x44x40 cm from the Bathroom furniture section. The modular designs guaranteed optimum space use and a snazzy look.


So this was my wish list for redoing my space. If you want to join in the fun do hop in to Porcelanaso website and select from myriad collection of products.

This post was written for http://www.24kliving.com/ Contest at Indiblogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment