Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April A To Z Challenge Day 25- Y is for Young Again!


I wish I could turn back time,
When my heart was consumed by the passion, oh so divine!
I wish I could turn back time,
And go into a world where every moment of life was sublime.

 Oh, to be young again,
To feel the racing of pulse now and then,
Oh, to be young again,
To feel the first kiss on my lips driving me insane.

When every crush seemed so genuine,
When just a look from him was enough to build,
A rush of adrenaline.
Desires left unfulfilled.

Oh, how I wish I could turn back the clock,
On the path less trodden we could walk,
How I wish I could be young again,
Maybe our love story would not have gone in vain.


istockphotos.com

3 comments:

  1. you write beautiful poetry :) I wish I could too turn back time,.. but then my heart is always young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When every crush seemed so genuine,
    When just a look from him was enough to build,
    A rush of adrenaline.
    Desires left unfulfilled."

    This poem is lovely :) dedicated to youth.... But I am not accepting that I have become old probably will look back to it at the age of 50 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh, how I wish I could turn back the clock,
    On the path less trodden we could walk,
    How I wish I could be young again,
    Maybe our love story would not have gone in vain."
    Loved it Prasanna

    ReplyDelete